Breaking News

I Iove My India Quotes,SMS Independence Day 2018

                           I Iove My India Quotes,SMS Independence Day 2018


August 15 is a memorable day in the history of India. It was on August 15, 1947, that India won her independence after a long and bitter struggle. At the stroke of midnight, Jawaharlal Nehru read out his �Tryst with destiny� speech, proclaiming India's independence. He became the first Prime Minister of Independent India. Today, as befitting the day, there are celebrations all over the nation with the national flag being hoisted. From the ramparts of the Red Fort in New Delhi, the Prime Minister delivers his message to the nation. His speech highlights the achievements of the government during the past year and also pays tribute to freedom fighters.I love my India On August 15 we celebrated our 64th Independence Day. Kids wrote in to say what they loved most about India. While some said it was the varied culture and heritage, others spoke of the beauty of the country.Unity in diversity India is a land of different cultures, heritages, many languages and religions. Despite the differences our India is united in its diversity.

The people of this country, its beautiful cultures, its languages, the places and the good heart of the Indians make us feel proud that we are born in such a beautiful land. Our mother India has been teaching her children different skills and talents such as sports, archery, defences, music, dance, art, humanity, kindness, love, tenderness and acting, .When we have such a beautiful land to live in, then why will not our heart be filled with pride?.

SHREYANK S. KOTIAN, IX C, Milagres P.U. College, Mangalore

My soul � India

This is a land of picturesque beauty, the crown of our pride, the land of diversities, the land of culture and style and it fills me with pride. We are like different beads joined together by an invisible string . Our country's legacy, history, deep-rooted value system binds us as one.

MEENASHY JOY, VIII B, Excel Public School, Kunnamkulam, Kerala

Land of peace

I love my country because India is a nation with unity in diversity. It is a proponent of peace. Peace especially through spirituality is a basic and unique quality of India. People from other nations are getting attracted towards India to achieve peace of mind. India is a land of festivals. Festivals like Diwali, Holi, do not belong to any one community but is celebrated by all.

Numerous languages, and cuisines are also unique to India. Our Tricolour represents peace, prosperity and renunciation with the Ashoka Chakra being the wheel of law of Dharma. India is a democratic country, that is, it is by the people, of the people, for the people. We all have the right to express ourselves in building the Nation.

SANJANA R.P., VII-E, Bal Bharati Public School, GRH Marg, New Delhi

I am an Indian

b" , serif;">

India is the largest democracy in the world in the truest meaning of the word �democracy�. India is secular. In the midst of various languages spoken, castes and customs the country remains united. You can travel from Kanyakumari to Himalayas as an �Indian'. We have Free Press, Media, Judiciary, Election Commission, C.V.C., N.H.R.C., Right to Information Act, Food Act (on the anvil) and more and all this fascinates me making me say, I am a happy and proud citizen of India. I would like to quote Nehru, �Our country is a very big country and there is a great deal to be done by all of us. If every one of us does his/her mite, then all mounts up and our country can prosper and go ahead.�

K. NANDAKUMAR, XI., Chennai Public School, Chennai

I love festivals

A great salute to our national flag on the 64th Independence Day. It is a national festival that is celebrated with joy and happiness by all of us. India is the birth place of so many fairs and festivals. They represent our rich cultural heritage and help promote unity among all religions. A number of religious festivals like Dusserah, Christmas, Ramzan, and important national days like Independence Day, Republic Day and Children's Day are celebrated. Age-old traditions, customs, rituals, prayers, dresses, ornaments, dance and music forms, varieties of food items are unique features of festivals in India and attract many foreigners from different countries to visit India. I like our Indian festivals and feel proud to say that India celebrates numerous festivals.

C. V .S. JITENDRA, IV B, Mahita Public School, Vijayawada

Best place to be

August 15 is an important day for us because that is the day our country got its independence. I love India because it is blessed with a wonderful heritage. Visitors from other countries have commented that there is no better place than India. The strong hope and faith in the potential of the people makes me feel proud about her .Jai Hind !

A.V.S.VAISHNAVI, IX, Little Angels School, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh Unique country

I love my India, because it is so unique. Being an Indian give me great pride. I have been inspired a lot by the many patriotic poems that I have read and probably that is the reason for this sense of great patriotism in me. The land that gives me food, water all the resources I need; the land that would one day make me move ahead to achieve my goals through a so-called Indian personality. I really love my India not only because of my sustenance but also because of its tremendous achievements in almost all the fields. A sense of awe arises within me when I sing the national anthem. Many great people were born in India.

According to me, a true Indian is the one who respects India in his heart throughout his life. I love my India because of its various cultures and traditions. The fact that I am introduced to so many religions makes me feel good. I think to be an Indian is to be an amalgamation of all the cultures of India. The 64 glorious years of post -independence should be celebrated by all, in order to commemorate all those who died in making it so.

R.HUMSINI, XI B, Ramjas School, New Delhi

Incredible India

When we say the name �India� we get a feeling of being together. India is said to be incredible because many languages are spoken here and many people from different religions live together.

Indians are said to be the second smartest in the world because of their intelligent thinking. I am an Indian. It is a unique country which practises different cultures. In my street there are people of different religions, but we are united.

India is rich in agriculture. The most valuable crops are grow here. For example rice and wheat are good crops which are grown the most in our country.

One thing I hate about my country is the corruption. When India is made corruption-free then our governance will be responsive and transparent. As Abdul Kalam said the youth are going to make India corruption-free by 2020. Youth are the wonders of India. When we get rid of corruption we call our country �The Incredible India�.

India is rich in resources. The flora and fauna is also something to be proud of.

India is famous for its beautiful temples, sculptures, statues and drawings. Tanjore paintings are beautiful and sculptures are amazing.

India is a beautiful country � Goa with its beaches, trees and rivers, Jammu and Kashmir, Kochi, Rameshwaram and so many other places.

KODEESHWARAN, IX Grade, St. Joan of Arc International School, Tiruchi

It's my family

I love my India because I am born here. My parents, sister, grandparents and relatives live here. India is mother to all her citizens. Whenever I travel, I feel very homely in any part of India. Hindi and food are the main connecting bonds between people all over India. Indians are considered very intelligent all over the world. Hence I feel proud to be an Indian.

APOORVA. R.P., III-C, Bal Bharati Public School, Pusa Road, New Delhi

Long, varied history

I love India because of its history. It has a history that dates back to the days when America was not even known to the world. In fact, it was because of India's wealth and spices that Columbus sailed around the world and accidentally found America! With a very large timeline and countless number of heroes and villains, kings and ministers, I think India is the mother of history. But the most impressive thing about India is her freedom fighters who risked their lives to save our peaceful country for us to enjoy. All this makes me feel proud to be an Indian. Now it's our job to drive away poaching, poverty, pollution and corruption from our country. Jai hind!

ASHWIN MAHESH SRINIVASAN, V L, PSBB S.S. School, Chennai

Simply the best

India's diversity in culture, relationship values and its unity in diversity are some of the things one cannot find in any other nation. I am proud to say that I belong to the land of many great people like Mahatma Gandhi. Indians have never let their culture and nation to be under estimated. They have fought for their freedom and no Indian feels ashamed to say �I am an Indian'. India's national anthem was even voted to be one of the best national anthems in the world which makes me proud. When I grow up I will surely help this country and people here and will not serve any other country because this is the country which has given me everything I need.

ANGITHA, XI-B, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrews Ganj, New Delhi

Mystical place

India is a very beautiful country. It has a lot of trees, plants and forests. It is a mystical place. No wonder they call it �Incredible�.

The climate is very good. There is nothing better than a walk in the morning on the streets of India.

The cultures in India are mixed together. When the British left India they left some of their lifestyle to us. We follow them in the office and at home. We merge those lifestyles and follow our own habits. This is a thing which you see nowhere except in India.

One thing to be considered is that India is the second smartest country in the world and others depend on India.

Image result for i love my indiaSo I conclude that India is a very incredible and mystical � yet to be discovered. Even though it has things like corruption which we have to work towards getting rid off, one day we will become the best and I love my India.
P.V NARASIMAN, IX Grade, St. Joan of Arc International

Sare jahan se achcha

I love my India and I am proud to say I am an Indian � sare jahan se achcha.

I am proud of its natural resources and its friendly people. We celebrate many different festivals here and my heart fills with pride for my motherland.

MEGHNA MURALI, V A , Holy Angels ISC School, Nanthancode, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

She makes me proud�

Hovering over us is corruption, terrorism and mishaps. But what makes me proud is � �We are one�. The 28 diversities unite to form India. The land where pride begins, the land where sorrows end and smiles originate, that is India. Customs, tradition and perceptions don't matter.

The vast diversities cannot seek an end but flow into the vast sea �Unity�. Yes, the land where unity rises and discrimination sets, that's the land � India.

Source- http://www.thehindu.com/features/kids/i-love-my-india/article2358843.ece

No comments